- Power output - two modes: 500W for 4ohm, 300Wfor 8 ohm,
- 2 preamps - Tube and Transistors,
- Master Tube Design - our new technology that allows to create powerfull amplifiers in compact shape,
- Two inputs - passive & active,
- Effect Loop - for additional pedal effects,
- Protections - short circuit, thermal overload, power overload,
- GAIN control ,
- CHARACTER control - fluent signal adjustment of the input between two sections of the amplifier - SOLID-STATE and TUBE,
- VOLUME control,
- BASS & TREBLE - equalizer with "MLO system",
- Triple BASS-switch - to reduce or boost low frequency [DBS-cut/OFF/DBS boost],
- Triple TREBLE-switch - to reduce or boost high frequency [CUT/OFF/PRESENCE],
- MIDDLE with PARAMETRIC EQUALIZER - for precise control of middle range (250Hz-1,5kHz +/-12dB),
- MUTE button,
- CLIP power amp indicator,
- LINE-OUT - (XLR balanced) LINE output with signal level adjustment, PRE/POST switch and GROUND LIFT circuit switch,
- TUNER output,
- SPEAKERS - Combo / Jack,
- Dimensions - 66 / 190 / 265 mm (1.97/2.60/4.33 in),
- Weight - 2.3kg,
Meet the monster among bass amplifiers
Taurus Vandall-500 is a 500W/RMS bass head with a double input, including both solid state and tube pre-amps.The solid state pre-amp ensures great dynamic while the tube pre-amp provides a warm, soft sound. Both pre-amps can be steplessly mixed to offer the whole spectrum of desired sounds, from crisp and clear to slightly over driven tube.
Light, yet powerful
The Taurus Vandall-500 is powered by outstandingly efficient high energy (SMPS) Switching Mode Power Supply which ensures extremely high dynamics and power in a light weight and compact amp dimensions. The Vandall-500 was tested on guitars from top tier brands like: Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Jackson, Music Man, Schecter. No matter what kind of guitar you have, you can get a whole range of sounds corresponding to different musical styles. Advanced sound correction ensures the use of an amplifier for each musical style according to your requirements.
Take a wheel and keep full control with MLO
MLO (Mid Level Optimization) is an unique equalizer for bass guitar designed by Taurus Amp.
This System provides all-new possibilities. It ensures the most accurate proportion of medium frequencies in accordance with your manual settings of bass and trebles. This very intuitive and logical system supports a musician's choice for the most desirable sound. In addition, the MLO equalizer ensures virtually no change in overall volume while changing the bass frequencies. Unlike most amps, when adjusting bass frequency, the musician notices a change in the sound not the volume.
To sum up, the equalisation in the MLO keeps you within the correct range, at the same time allowing you to use the maximum potential of equalization of the bass sound. This is a big advantage compared to a classic solution, where you need to watch certain frequencies carefully to avoid overloading the speakers.
Old tubes in new style - Master Tube Tech
We love them for the fantastic sound, excellent compression, sustain, the sound flexibility and the easiness of playing. We also know that the tube amps are undoubtedly associated with considerable size and weight, thats why our amplifiers are so light. MTD (Master Tube Design) is a hybrid - mix of solid states and tube amp technologies.
If You want to read more about our ideas and concepts, visit this site.
What are the benefits of MTD technology? :
- Great sound in no way inferior to the full tube amps (even better, according to opinion musicians who prefer some particular music styles).
- In the opinion of musicians our amps much better cooperate with baritone and low tuned guitars than conventional tube designs.
- Very long lifespan and stability of tube parameters
- High accuracy sound parameters
- Amplifier compact dimensions and low weight
- Much lower price than the iconic tube amplifiers